Introduction to Dihydrocodeine:
Dihydrocodeine 30mg is a type of painkiller and is classified as an opiate. The main purpose of this type of drug is to cure pain that is moderate to severe and is due to either any serious injury or any type of surgery. It is available under different brand names including DF118 Forte and DHC Continuous. It is also classified as an opioid analgesic and is effective for pain management. This drug comes in five different types of dose strengths including Dihydrocodeine 30 mg and other doses of 40, 60, 90, and 120 mg. Other brands of this generic medicine include Trezix, Dvorah, etc.
Uses and benefits of Dihydrocodeine:
Doctors prescribe Dihydrocodeine 30mg UK due to the following reasons:
- It is an effective drug to cure pain due to dental treatments or surgeries.
- After any post-operative surgery or procedure where a person suffers from mild to moderate pain, doctors may prescribe this medicine to deal with such pain.
- In situation of breathlessness, dihydrocodeine can prove to be effective.
- If a person suffers from coughing, he can use dihydrocodeine to get some relief.
Side effects of Dihydrocodeine 30mg:
Before you buy Dihydrocodeine online UK you should be aware of the side effects of this medicine which are:
- Headaches which are more common type of side effects.
- Spinning sensation which is also known as vertigo.
- A person may feel sleepy after using dihydrocodeine.
- Constipation is another common side effect of this drug.
- A person may feel confused as well.
- Muscle rigidity is another side effect.
- A person who uses this drug for some time may also complain of visual disturbances.
- Hallucinations can be another serious side effect of this drug.
Dosage of Dihydrocodeine 30mg:
When you buy Dihydrocodeine 30mg UK keep in mind the correct or proper dose which you require to cure the underlying condition. The dosing of this drug is as follows:
1. Immediate-release tablets
Adults can take one tablet of 30 mg after every four to six hours. A person can take a maximum of six tablets of this drug in a whole day totaling the dose to 180 mg. In the case of 40 mg of dihydrocodeine, it should be taken up to 3 times a day making the maximum dose of six tablets equal to 240 mg.
2. Slow-release tablets
An adult or a child who is of more than 12 years can take one slow release tablet of dihydrocodeine after every 12 hours and the dose can be between 60 mg to 120 mg.